The Pakistan Army is accepting applications for vacant vacancies at 56 Army Aviation Qasim Base Dhamial Camp Rawalpindi from qualified and competent candidates. On the 13th of November 2021, we received these 56 Army Aviation Qasim Base Dhamial Camp Jobs 2021 from the Daily Express newspaper. These opportunities are open to those looking for government jobs in Rawalpindi or Pakistan Army jobs.
Steno-typist (BPS-14), Fire Tender Crash Operator FTC, Waiter, and Mali were all needed at 56 Army Aviation Qasim Base Dhamial Camp Rawalpindi. For these positions, applicants with qualifications such as Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate may be considered.
The applicant for these positions must be between the ages of 18 and 25. Candidates will be allowed to apply for a 5-year age reduction in the maximum age limit. Only those who have been shortlisted for the next round of recruiting will be contacted.
Table of Contents
Jobs Vacancies in 56 Army Aviation Squadron 2021:
- 01 Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- 06 Fire Tender Crash Operator FTC (BPS-02)
- 05 Waiter (BPS-01)
- 01 Mali (BPS-01)
How to Apply in 56 Army Aviation Squadron Qasim Base Dhamial Camp Rawalpndi Jobs 2021:
- Interested applicants can send their applications to the following address by November 30, 2021.
- All essential documentation should be attested and attached to the applications.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be evaluated.
- Applicants who wish to apply for multiple positions should submit separate applications.