HIRING FOR PROJECT POSITION
Project Name: Governance & Policy Project, Merged Areas
Implementing Agency: Planning and Development Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Project ID: P156412
Governance & Policy Project Merged Areas (GPP-MA), a Multi Donors Trust Fund (MDTF)/World Bank funded project, functioning under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Planning & Development Department, requires the services of highly qualified individual on contract basis for the following project position.
Qualification and Experience:
• MBA Finance/M.Com or relevant qualification from HEC recognized university
• At least Seven (07) years’ experience in Financial Management at a national level or with International Organization/Donor Projects.
• Demonstrated strong financial skills with sound understanding of Government rules and regulations, PIFRA, IPSAS, IFFts etc.
• Prior work experience in crisis affected areas will be given preference.
Terms and Conditions:
• Detailed TORs/IDs for the positions can be downloaded from our website www.gppfata.gov.pk
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test/interview.
• Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• The applicants are required to clearly mention the name of the position applied for on the right hand corner of the envelope.
• Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
Interested individuals may send their Applications supported by recent photographs, CV and attested copies of all the educational and experience certificates and National ID card by April 15, 2021 at the below mentioned address.
Governance & Policy Project, Merged Areas
House No. 3 National Bank Colony Warsak Road, Peshawar
Tel. 091-9222730-40, Fax: 091-9222729, Website: www.gppfata.gov.pk