The government of Punjab announced Jobs in Agriculture Department. The advertisement was published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 16 September 2021 on Thursday. Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on a contract basis under the following development project.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- === National Program for Enhancing Profitability Through increasing Productivity of Wheat ===
- 01 Manager Finance (BPS-18)
- 01 Assistant Manager (BPS-17)
- 01 System Analyst
- 04 Driver
- 02 Office Attendant
- === National Programme for Enhancing Profitability through increasing Productivity of Sugrance ===
- 01 Finance Manager (BPS-17)
- === National Programme for Enhancing Profitability through increasing Productivity of Rice ===
- 03 Driver
- 03 Naib Qasid
- 01 Sweeper
- 01 Chowkidar
How to Apply in Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2021 September Latest:
- Interested Candidate Can Submit application by Prescribed form or Apply Online
- Download prescribed Application Form at www.agriculture.gov.pk website
- Apply Online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk web porta
- A Hard Copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to the department
Criteria and Instruction:
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is not admissible.
- In the case of other relevant degrees/Certificates, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC! concerned Board will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job / post-specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for one (01) year which can be extended up to the project period with the approval of the competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, the contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab bases in accordance with the rules, selection criteria, and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on the prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project/post applied along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/ degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Marissa, release orders for Ex-Servicemen, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 7th October 2021. Late and
- incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, a hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department. A list of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to the interview date.
- A list of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to the issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of the Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The selected candidates for the post with lump-sum payments are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities, and Disabled persons.