Recently, a meeting between all the chairpersons of different boards was conducted. Office of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore was the place, where meeting held. Then, minutes of the meeting released by the Punjab board. The meeting was chaired by the additional secretary (SI&AB). This meeting was all about the result announcement date for SSC & HSSC. Following was the meeting agendas:
- Special COVID-19 Examinations.
- Future Results of Matric / SSC.
- Future Results of Intermediate / HSSC.
All BISE Punjab Boards announced Matric and Intermediate Final Result Dates 2020
After the meeting, a tentative schedule for the announcement of the result issued. According to this, the result of matric and intermediate classes will be announced on the following dates:
|1||Matric Annual Examinations Result, 2020||September 14, 2020||10:00 AM|
|2||Intermediate Annual Examinations Result, 2020||September 17, 2020||05:00 PM|
|3||Special Examinations (Part-II) Apply Date||September 17, 2020 to September 26, 2020|
|4||Intermediate Special Examination (Part-II)||October 03, 2020 to October 15, 2020|
|5||Special Examinations Result Date, 2020||November 17, 2020|
|6||Matric Supplementary Examinations, 2020 (Part-II only)||After 45 days of Matric Annual Examinations result, 2020|
- Students will have to download an undertaking or option form the concerned board official website.
- Regular students will have to apply through their related educational institutes.
- Private students will have to apply through their father/guardian.
- Punjab Boards Committee of Chairmen (PBCC) will release the date sheets for special examinations due to coronavirus.
- Date sheets will be issued immediately after the announcement of the intermediate result (Part-II).