Table of Contents
SINDH EXCISE, TAXATION & NARCOTICS CONTROL DEPARTMENT
Applications from eligible candidates having domicile of Sindh are invited for the following vacancies of BPS-01 to BPS-04 In Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department having qualification and experience indicated against each post within 30 days latest by 04.07.2021 of the publication of this advertisement. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Sanitary Worker
Anti Narcotics Jobs Advertisement 2021
Anti Narcotics Jobs 2021 AdvertisementTerms and Conditions:
Applicants should apply on plain paper mentioning
b. Father’s Name
c. CNIC No.
d. Academic Qualification
e. Date of Birth
f. Place of Domicile / PRC
g. Postal Address
h. Contact No.
to the respective Regional Directors, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control as given below:
1. Candidates having domicile of Karachi Region at Director, Excise. Taxation & narcotics Control (Admn / MVR), Karachi, Barrack No. 11 Sindh Secretariat No. 4 A Court Road Karachi.
2. Candidates having domicile of districts Hyderabad, Jamshoro, Dadu. Thatta, Badin, Median, Tando Allahyar, and Tando Muhammad Khan at Director, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control, Hyderabad.
3. Candidates having domicile of districts, Ghotki, Khairpur, and Sukkur at Director, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control, Sukkur.
4. Candidates having domicile of districts, Naushero Feroze, Sanghar, and Shaheed Benazirabad at Director, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control, Shaheed Benazirabad.
5. Candidates having domicile of districts Mirpurkhas, Umerkot, and Tharparkar at Mithi at Director Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control, Mirpurkhas.
6. Candidates having domicile of districts Larkana, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Kashmore at Kandhkot, and Kamber at Shandadkot at Director, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control, Larkana.
❖ Following documents, duly attested, must be submitted with the application:
a. Academic Qualification Certificates
b. Attested Copy of CNIC
c. Experience Certificate (if any)
d. Domicile and PRC on Form “D”
e. Two passport size photos
❖ The candidates should clearly mention respective wing on the top right corner of the envelope.
❖ The relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
❖ The posts will be filled in on Urban / Rural quotas as per prescribed rules/policy of the Government of Sindh.
❖ The quotas for Women, Minority and disabled will be observed as prescribed by the Government of Sindh.
❖ Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
❖ Those who have already applied against such a post in response to this department’s advertisement published in Daily KAWISH Dated 16.02.2020, should apply afresh in response to this Advertisement.
❖ The applications without or incomplete documents will not be entertained.
KPK EXCISE, TAXATION & NARCOTICS CONTROL DEPARTMENT
Directorate General Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar invites the applications through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fulfill the vacant positions as per the zonal quota. The criteria against each post are as under.
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Wireless Operator
2. Only those candidates will be called for a Physical test whose applications are complete in all respects. The candidates will not be paid any expenditure incurred in traveling or any other way for the test. The physical test (height and chest measurement and Running) and written test will be held at respective test centers allocated by CTSP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Application Form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate. Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained.
2. In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be canceled at any stage even after the test/selection.
3. Name of the post applied must be written on top of the envelope.
4. For test/interview date and venue will be communicated through SMS & the same will be uploaded on the CTSP website.
5. The candidate has to prove the information provided in the application form with respect to the advertisement, by producing original documents at the time of the interview.
6. The candidates already in service of the government /autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through the proper channels and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
8. Information on the test syllabus will be available on the CTSP and KP Excise websites for the convenience of the candidates.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
10. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised or cancel the recruitment process any time before the issuance of offer letters.
11. Interview call letters shall be issued to the short-listed candidates only.
12. All the candidates are informed that shortlisting for interviews will be based on their basic education, professional education (if any), experience, and screening test score. The marks distribution will be according to ESTA CODE.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download Application Form available on CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website and send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC), education and experience certificates to CTSP Head Office Plot #140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad, within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. Application fees can be paid in any of the online branches of HBL and Allied Banks. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up Application Form.
3. Application Form will only be accepted through courier service.
4. Attach copies of academic, professional & experience certificates.
5. Further details can be obtained from the website www.ctsp.com.pk.
CAREER TESTING SERVICES PAKISTAN
Street # 09, Office # 140, Industrial Area,
DIRECTORATE GENERAL EXCISE, TAXATION AND
NARCOTICS CONTROL KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA,
|Computer Operator (BPS-16)||Click Here|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BPS-11)||Click Here|
|Constable (BPS-07)||Click Here|
|Wireless Operator (BPS-07)||Click Here|