Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority has announced Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 Advertisement was published in Daily Express Newspaper on 08 October 2021 on Friday. Aab e Pak Authority Jobs 2021 October Latest. Apply Online jobs in Aab e – Pak 2021. Govemment of the Punjab has established Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) under the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Act 2019, to provide dean drinking water to the people of Punjab. The Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set against the following sition:
Table of Contents
Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 01 Director Planning
- 01 Dr. Manager Accounts & Finance
- 06 Assistant Manager Projects & Management Control
- 02 Driver
- 03 Office Boy
- 02 Security Guard
How to Apply in Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Jobs 2021 Advertisement Apply Online:
Interested candidates should apply for the above-mentioned position online through the Punjab Job Portal website (www.iobs.punjab.gov.pk).
Application Procedure Aab-e-Pak Authority Jobs 2021:
Applicants for positions mentioned from Sr. No. 04, 05, and 06 should submit an application in hard copy accompanying attested copies of CNIC, Educational/ Experience certificates (where relevant), and 03 passport-sized photographs to the address given below via mail/courier.
Last Date to Apply in Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority 2021 Advertisement:
The last date for submission is 25-10-2021. Applications received after the dosing date will not be entertained.
The positions mentioned above will be offered on a contract basis for a period of 03-years.
Age will be reckoned as on the Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications.
The age of a Candidate will be calculated from his/her Date of birth as given in Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). In case the Candidate has appeared in any other examination equivalent to Secondary School Certificate such as Senior Cambridge/O-Level and certificate of such examination does not bear Date of Birth of the Candidate, he/she shall be required to produce;
a. The School Leaving Certificate bearing his/her Date of Birth; or
b. Original and Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA); or
c. Birth Certificate duly issued by the concerned Local Council Authority.
- Details are also uploaded on the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority website (httos://aab-e-pak.com)
- Degrees/Qualifications obtained from Local or Foreign Institutions must be recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
- Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous body employees, applying for the above posts, should be able to produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time of
- interview. 10. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The date, time, and place of the interview will be intimated in due course.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final and not challengeable in any court of law.
- Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.