Applications are invited for various vacancies for recruitment/appointment in the Directorates of Hajj in Pakistan under the administrative control of the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony. Islamabad on a temporary basis as per given details:-
In this Job advertisement all Position:
1. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment Policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide O.Ms No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 and dated 06-05-2020 as amended from time to time.
2. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/ Interview.
3. Applicants already in Government service must have NOC at the time of interview (in case he/she qualifies for the test) otherwise they have no right to claim.
4. An applicant can apply for more than one post, separately.
5. Candidates shall be entitled to a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per rules. Any other relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as admissible under the rules.
6. The candidates shall provide original documents along with a set of attested copies of the degrees / Certificates by HEC / recognized Board / Institute, domicile, and any other documents at the time of Test/ Interview.
7. The information given by the applicants will be got verified by the provincial governments. In case of any false or forged information/documents submitted by the candidates, the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against the candidate.
8. The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without assigning any reason.
9. Selected candidates can be posted in any Directorate of Hajj in Pakistan
10. Once the test center has been selected by the candidate, no change will be allowed further.
11. Candidates shall apply online by visiting the link: https://mora.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of advertisement, those who apply online, do not need to forward the application directly through the mail.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ Interview.