Karakoram International University Gilgit-Baltistan, Gilgit. Applications are invited from potential candidates for the positions of Associate Professors BPS-20/TTS. The advertisement was published in the daily dawn newspaper on 17 September 2021 on Friday.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Associate Professor (BPS-20/TTS)
Ph.D. candidates in the following disciplines/subjects, having required research publications in the approved journals and minimum required experience as per HEC criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Business Management
- Computer Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Forestry and Range Management
- Educational Development
- Mathematical Sciences
- Complete Application on prescribed form along with attested copies of Educational Certificates /Degrees (with attestation/equivalence from HEC) no third division in an academic career, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph, and Experience Certificates should reach the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before 30th September 2021.
- Candidates are requested to also email soft copies of the list of publications and complete the dossier Director HR at email@example.com along with submission of application and dossier in the hard form at Establishment Section Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
- The application must be accompanied by a pay order/demand draft / postal order from the post office (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of the Treasurer, Karakoram International University Gilgit from any scheduled bank.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply through proper channels as per rules.
- Incomplete, unsigned & late submitted applications shall not be entertained.
- Appointments are subject to verification of their degrees from HEC.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates as per university-approved rules shall be called for interview.
- The KIU is an equal opportunity university and encourages applications from women, minorities, or those with disabilities.
- University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of position(s)/ withhold the appointment against any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- All communications with the candidate(s) during the process of applications (call for interview etc.) shall be made through the given email in the application.
- For further details, please contact Manager HR at firstname.lastname@example.org