A Public Sector organization is looking for highly energetic, talented, qualified, and competent Pakistani nationals for appointment against following posts on a regular/contract basis. Candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria as mentioned against each may apply for consideration. Public Notice No.01/2021. Atomic Energy Public Sector P.O Box No.2151 Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online https://184.108.40.206/Home/ at Atomic Energy Pakistan jobsotkc.pk website.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Scientific Assistant-I (Physics, Chemistry)
- Technician-I (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Welding, Automobile, Computer)
- Scientific Assistant-III
- Jr. Assistant-I (Admin)
- General Attendant-II
- Sanitary attendant-II
How to Apply:
Apply Online at https://220.127.116.11/Home/
- 1. Eligible candidates may apply On-Line at IP Address: http://18.104.22.168/home within fifteen (15) days after publication of this Public Notice.
- 2. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. in the final degree/certificate (Sr. 1, 2, 3 & 6) only one second Div. (50% marks) in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- 3. Age must not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years up to the closing date of advertisement.
- 4. Candidate must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Pakistani Govt. recognized institutes/universities.
- 5. Experience will only be considered if acquired after completion of minimum prescribed qualification (post qualification experience).
- 6. Candidates already employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organizations must apply through the proper channels and NOC will be required at the time of test/interview.
- 7. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- 8. Posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2 & 6 are regular and Sr. No.3,4,5,7,8 & 9 are contract posts.
- 9. Individual having dual nationality or married to foreign national is not eligible to apply.
- 10. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Information, regarding qualification/ experience/grade/division provided in the application, will be considered final and change/claim whatsoever will not be acceptable during or after selection.
- 11. Any concealment about qualification etc. will be tantamount to misrepresentation and dealt with accordingly. Candidature of such individuals shall be canceled at any stage and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during or after selection.
- 12. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- 13. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.