Auditor General of Pakistan Constitution Avenue Sector G-5/2 Islamabad. Applications are invited from suitable candidates from recruitment in the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan. Posts are Junior Auditor and Naib Qasid. The age limit is 18 to 30 years. The advertisement was published in Daily Mashriq newspaper on 29 April 2021 on Thursday.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 35 Junior Auditor (BPS-11)
- 25 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- Download Application Form www.agp.gov.pk
- Attach the document and send by post.
Criteria and Instructions:
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in doing an above-mentioned column of age limit.
- Applicant already in government semi. should apply through proper chancel.
- Applicata may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application for each post. Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by NEC/recognized Boards/ Universities/Institutes.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of false or forged information and fake or boots documents. the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan manes the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Department of the Auditor General of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in pan or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entorhinal. Please do not attach another document with application font
- The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website uuu.agp.gov.pk of the Department of the Auditor General of Pakistan Applications. Wong with a copy of CNIC and one latest passport size photograph in the prescribed format shall reach to respect.