District Population Welfare Office, Government of Sindh. Applications are invited from suitable candidates with the domicile of District Khairpur for appointment against the following posts.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 01 Driver (BPS-04)
- 02 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 16 Aya / Helper (BPS-01)
Criteria and Instruction:
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are residing near the respective USC / Service Delivery Points / Office.
- The department has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates must apply according to their qualifications and experience
- Applicants already in government service must apply through their department.
- 5% quota for minorities 5% quota for various eligible persons and 15% quota for women where applicable.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates will not be given TADA for tests and interviews.
- According to the policy of the Sindh government, the concession will be allowed in the upper age limit.