BAHRIA FOUNDATION, A Subsidiary of the Pakistan Navy, invites applications from suitable male and female candidates to serve at Bahria Foundation Schools Colleges.
We are looking for exemplary educators with a dynamic personality to impart quality education and respond to the challenges of 21st-century educational requirements for BAHRIA FOUNDATION SCHOOL (BFS) – DAULTALA CAMPUS for the following vacant positions. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
Table of Contents
Bahria Foundation Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
Bahria Foundation Latest Jobs
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in English/Spence subject with EPM/M.Ed/B.Ed
Experience: Minimum of 12 Years of teaching/administration experience is required in a reputed English Medium educational institution. Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as Principal or Head of Institute is desirable.
Skills: Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, academic, and public relations skills with the ability to select, develop and manage diversified Human Resources.
Teaching Faculty (Montessori-Primary)
Qualifications: Masters/4 years-Bachelor Degree in relevant subject Applicants with M.Ed/ B.Ed degrees are desirable
Experience: Minimum 03 years teaching in the respective subject (Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamiyat, Arabic, Social Studies, Arts and General Science). Teachers applying for Montessori classes should hold certification/diploma in Montessori Qualification. Applicants should have excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills and be well versed with MS-Office
Qualifications: Masters/Bachelors Degree in Commerce/MBA/BBA(Hons)
Experience: Minimum 03 years relevant experience in accounting & finance. Working knowledge of MS-Office and office based applications is mandatory. Applicants should be able to operate and monitor Integrated School/Student Management System (ISMS) and should have good interpersonal skills. Experience in dealing with school financial matters is desirable.
Bahria Foundation School Jobs 2021 Application Process
• Written test would be conducted for all candidates applying against Teaching Faculty at respective BFC campuses. Test slips would be issued upon depositing CV/Resume and 02 passport size pictures.
• Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply
• Pay Packages commensurate with qualification and experience
• TADA is not admissible.
• Original academic/experience certificates will be required at the time of the interview.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be called for Tests/Interviews.
• Applicants are to mention the post and location on their CV/Application. Applications not mentioning the post and location shall not be entertained.
• Candidates applying for the above-mentioned positions are to mail their applications along with their CV/Resumes latest by 28th June 2021 at the following address:
Complete Postal Address
Regional Manager/Project Consultant
Bahria Education & Training Services (North), Bahria Foundation
Naval Complex, Sector E-8. Islamabad