Islamabad Electricity Supply Company (IESCO) is a leading power distribution company in Pakistan serving more than 2.9 million customers with an annual revenue base of over Rs.100 billion having operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal.
The Company is actively looking for a high caliber team leader for the position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER who has the demonstrated capability and potential to lead and keep the company on the track of persistent growth and creating value for the good of its customers. We seek a proactive, result-oriented professional with established credibility and performance record, who can take challenging assignments. The candidate is required to have strong leadership, team building, change management, interpersonal and communication skills with the high drive for performance targets as per the terms and conditions are given hereunder:
1. The candidate must possess at least 20 years of, experience including at least 10 years working in the Power Sector, with at least 3 years experience at Senior Management positions.
2. The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a Master Degree in Engineering or Business! public administration or Management or Economics or Finance.
3. The candidate must comply with Fit and Proper Criteria and other conditionalities, as prescribed in the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
4. The candidate must be a Pakistani citizen.
5. Salary and allowances will be equivalent to MP-I Scale (at the initial stage) and hiring shall not be under MP Scale policy, MP-I scale mentioned above is for indicative purpose only.
6. The initial contract shall be for a period of three (3) years, with an annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the Board of Directors (BoD) IESCO.
7. Application and declaration forms are available on the IESCO website www.iesco.com.pk.
8. Applicants will submit a signed printed copy of the online application form through courier service/ registered mail service along with the following documents:
a. Copy of detailed CV
b. Copy of CNIC.
c. Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value, as per specimen available on the IESCO websites confirming that the candidate is not ineligible to act as Chief Executive Officer following the provisions of the companies act, rules, and the supporting guidelines.
d. Copies of Degrees! Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the professional body or association whichever is relevant.
e. Attested copy of the registration with professional governing body or PEC.
f. All pages of the application should be numbered and signed by the applicant.
9. The applications must reach the below-mentioned address within 15 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement.
10. Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
11. The candidates already working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its Letter Head.
12. Candidates shall produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
13. IESCO reserves the right to withhold/ cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
14. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process
10. Candidates shall be produced all original documents at the time of interview.
11. IESCO reserves the right to withhold/ cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
12. 0nly short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process
IESCO Head Office, Street-40, Sector: G-7/4
Islamabad, Tel: 051-9253232 Fax:051-9253233