The Board of Directors of Company is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of its “Chief Executive Officer” to be based at SEPCO Head Office at Sukkur. The prospective candidates are expected to be dynamic, having a proven track record as a leader and a vision to deliver in the challenging work environment.
Qualification and Experience:
Candidate must possess a bachelor degree in Engineering with a Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance
The candidate must possess at least 20 years’ experience including at least 10 years working in Power Sector, with at least 3 years’ experience in a senior management position.
Salary and allowances as permissible to MP-1 Seale (at the initial stage) (Hiring shall not under MP Scale policy. MP-1 scale mentioned above is for indicative purpose only).
The initial contract shall be for a period of three (3) years, with an annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the respective Boards.
Other Eligibility Criteria
The prospective candidate must meet with the Fit and Proper Criteria’ as given in The Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
The candidates are expected to be familiar with the industry environment and managerial best practices and have sharp business acumen.
Instructions & General Conditions:
Application Form duly filled in and signed on prescribed format must be forwarded to the following address within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with the following documents:
• A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by an oath commissioner affirming, inter alia, that he/she is not ineligible to XI as a Chief Executive in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act. Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules. 2013. Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines. 2015 and other SECP relevant provisions.
• Copies of Degrees/testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association. whichever is relevant.
• Detailed CV, 4 Passport size photographs, and attested copies of CNIC is required
• Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for which no TA/DA will be allowed.
• Application Form and Declaration are available on SEPCO website www.sepco.com.pk.
• SEPCO reserves the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.