Central Power Purchasing Agency is a public limited company registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. CPPAG has been entrusted by the Government of Pakistan, to establish Market Operator Function, which will play a key role in establishing a “Competitive Wholesale Electricity Market”.
CPPAG is looking for aspiring and talented professionals to join its winning team. We offer challenging opportunities and prospects under a conducive working environment with attractive market-based salaries along with fringe benefits.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Finance
Central Power Purchasing Agency Jobs 2021 AdvertisementManager Legal
The candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of legal and regulatory affairs associated with the power sector, legislative drafting, rules, and regulations, and the contractual framework for power/energy sales and purchases. Preference would be given to candidates possessing a basic understanding of electricity market structures and corporate
affairs and governance.
Bachelor’s Degree in law (LL.B.). Master of Laws (LL.M.) or Barrister at Law will have an additional advantage.
At least ten (10) years of experience as an enrolled advocate of high court out of which 03 years should be in dealing with contractual and regulatory affairs in the power sector. Knowledge of laws, rules, regulations dealing with the power sector will be an additional advantage.
Up to 45 years at the closing date of advertisement.
Assistant Manager Legal
Bachelor’s degree of Law- LL. B (Master of law or Bar at law will have an added advantage)
Minimum three (3) years of experience as an enrolled advocate of the High Court with sound commercial and business acumen. Candidates with the knowledge of laws related to the Power sector will be given preference.
Up to 35 years at the closing date of advertisement.
Assistant Manager Finance
Qualification and Experience:
CMA (Inter) /CA (Inter)/ACCA Affiliate/ CIMA Qualified with at least 03 years post qualification experience in the field of accounts, finance, or audit in a reputable organization or MBA Finance/M. Com with at least 4 years post qualification experience in the field of accounts, finance, or audit in a reputable organization. Candidates with the knowledge of
laws related to the Power sector will be given preference.
Up to 35 years at the closing date of advertisement.
General Instruction by Central Power Purchasing Agency
1. Candidates working in Power Sector Companies, will be given preference.
2. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channels/obtaining NOC from respective departments/ organizations otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
3. Only successful candidates will be contacted by CPPAG for further process of recruitment.
4. The information provided in the application form will be verified by the company. In case of any false or
forged information, the company reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment if so, discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
5. CPPAG reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior intimation.
6. No application fees will be charged for the post of Manager Legal.
7. CPPAG reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior intimation.
8. Written Test will be conducted only for the post of Assistant Manager Legal & Assistant Manager Finance. Passing Marks in Written tests will be 60%.
9. We are equal employment, opportunity employer.
10. Place of Posting is Islamabad.
11. Interested candidates may apply within fifteen days of publication of the advertisement. Your experience and age will be calculated at the closing date of the advertisement.
12. Advertisement is also available on Prime Minister National Job Portal / National Employment Exchange Tool (NEXT) website https://jobs.gov.pk
How to Apply:
1. Candidate may register themselves, their information through PTS “Candidate Portal” on website www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link http://registration.pts.org.pk/ available in project details.
2. Fee will only accept through mobile paisa i.e. through “Telenor Easy Paisa” with payment methods, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, VISA/ MasterCard. Service charges may apply.
3. Once applied, candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form” photocopy & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
4. In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application & fee must be processed.
5. Incomplete application data, a fee not paid or late entry, or required information shall stand ineligible.
6. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process.
- www.pof.gov.pk Jobs Apply Online 2022 – POF Jobs 2022
- GB Police Constables Jobs Advertisement 2022 https://gbp.gov.pk/
- Mayo Hospital Jobs Lahore 2022 www.mayohospital.gop.pk Medical Officer
- Turkey Hospital Muzaffargarh Jobs 2022 Security Guard, Dispenser
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2022 Online Apply www.bop.com.pk
- Atomic Energy Chashma Mianwali Jobs 2022 www.184.108.40.206/home
- IESCO ALM Jobs 2022 Online Apply ctsp.com.pk (1700 Jobs)
- Pak Navy Jobs Civilian 2022 Latest Apply Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Session Court Sialkot Ctspak Jobs 2022 Computer Operator, Stenographer
- WAPDA Jobs 2022 PTS Online Form Driver, Audit Assistant