Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited is a corporate entity with the shareholding of the Federal Government of Pakistan and Provincial Governments. The mandate of the Company is to develop and manage Expo Centres in major cities of Pakistan to promote various sectors of the economy through trade exhibitions, consumer fairs, and conferences. Expo Centre Lahore was the first project of the Company, which is successfully doing its operations since 2010 and now the Company is engaged in the development of another Expo Centre at Peshawar whereas the initial work for Expo Centre at Quetta has also been initiated.
The Company is looking for a professional and competent Chief Executive Officer under the supervision of the Board of Directors. This critical position requires an inspirational individual with an outstanding record of having led and shaped strategy in a challenging environment. The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the overall management of all the affairs of the Company.
1. The application should be sent by post in the prescribed format as given in Annexure – A to Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 available at http://www.secp.qov.pk /CG/ Public Sector Companies (Chief Executive Appointment) Guidelines 2015. pdf along with the Declaration given in Annexure B to the above-mentioned Guidelines within the 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
3. “Application for CEO” should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
4. Only Candidates meeting the criteria will be called for an interview.
5. No TA/DA is admissible for interview.
Deputy Manager HR & Admin
PAKISTAN EXPO CENTRES PRIVATE LIMITED
1-A JOHAR TOWN, LAHORE. Phone : +92 42 3529 8005-7
UAN: 111-092-042, www.pakexcel.com