Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) for the Hiring of the following “Technical and Non-Technical Staff” for the Establishment of SPU Organization in the Communication and Work C&W Department.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are listed below:
- Manager SPU
- Deputy Manager Architect
- Deputy Manager Building
- Deputy Manager Highway
- Deputy Manager Technical PP Project
- Deputy Manager Finance PP Project Monitoring & Evaluation Cell
- Deputy Manager Legal PP Project Monitoring & Evaluation Cell
- Assistant Manager Civil Pavement Design Geometric Design
- Assistant Manager Electrical Mechanical HVAC
- Senior Architect
- Assistant Architect
- Draftsman CAD
- Animator CAD
- Quantity Surveyor
- PA to Manager SPU
- Computer Operator
- Photocopy Operator
- Naib Qasid
1. The nature of posts (Technical & Non-Technical) are temporary, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The said appointment will be initially for 01 years which can be extended up to project period with the approval of the competent authority.
2. In case the project period is reduced/enhanced contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
3. The recruitments will be made strictly on open merit following the rules, selection criteria, and regardless of the gender approved by the Govt. of the Punjab Finance Department vide letter No.FD(C&W)4- 119/ 2020-21, dated 16.03.2021.
4. The applications may be addressed to the Secretary Govt of the Punjab Communication and Works Department, C&W Sectt Old Anarkali, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs, and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/ certificates/degrees/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-a-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/ Madrissa, and must reach by 121h April 2021. Late and incomplete applications will not he considered and only eligible & short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
5. The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, the hard copy of the application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
6. The two separate committees for the hiring of Manager SPU & Officers/officials in SPU are already constituted by the competent authority. These committees will complete the hiring process for the selection of Technical & Non-Technical Posts, decide upon one candidate, among all the applicant(s) for each designated post strictly following the criteria/structure of SPU approved by the competent authority. According, to the selection of the respective committees, an offer letter to successful candidates will be issued by the C&W Department.
7. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
8. The selected candidates for the post with lump-sum payments are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
9. No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities & Disabled persons.
Executive Engineer, Buildings Division No.1 Lahore