Revenue and Estate Department Kyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Latest Jobs in KPK 2021 Advertisement was published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 03 October 2021 on Sunday. Latest Govt Jobs in District Lower. Dir Upper and Tehsil Kalam, Swat Jobs 2021 for a suitable candidate are invited in new posts for eligible male/female. Settlement of Land Records in District Dir Lower. Dir Upper and Tehsil Kalam, Swat project, invites online applications from suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile for the following project-based posts on a purely fixed pay and contractual basis. Details of these posts are as under.
Table of Contents
Latest KPK Land Records Department Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 01 Admin / HR Officer
- 07 Assistant
- 01 Accountant
- 26 Computer Operator
Detail of all Vacancies in Latest KPK Land Records Department:
|Admin / HR Officer||01||90,000/-||Least 2nd class degree in MBA or Other relevant degrees from a recognized institute with at least 05-year experience in HR and administration Administration.|
|Assistant||07||60,000/-||At least 2nd class Bachelor degree from HEC recognized University with three years relevant experience.|
|Accountant||01||60,000/-||At least 2nd class Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounts / Business Administration / ACCA or CA (Inter) or related field from HEC recognized University with three-year experience in Accounts Management.|
|Computer Operator||26||60,000/-||At least 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science / BS in Computer Science (Four year Degree) or it’s equivalent from a recognized university with 1-year relevant experience (OR)|
At least 2nd class bachelor degree with on year diploma in IT from recognized institute having 3-year relevant experience. Languages Fluency in English, Urdu, and Pashto.
How to Apply for Computer Operator Jobs in KPK Land Records Department 2021 Revenue and Estate Department:
1. Interested candidates may visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for their desired posts online.
2. After successful submission of online applications, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code, and candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or through UBL OMNI agent.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank stamp with yourself and do not share It with anyone else.
5. After the online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by die appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
7. Availability of online Application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 5th October 2021.
8. the Last date for submission of the online application is 20th October 2021.
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile numbers.
10. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate Call Letters all be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal/courier means.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test_ However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by cite appointing authority.
2. These positions are purely on a contract basis up to June 2022 with annual contract whirls will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
3. Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
4. Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA Top five (05) candidates in the ETEA screening/written test will be shortlisted against a single vacancy of each cadre post for the further recruitment process.
5. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates shall not be entertained. 7. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channels.
8. Relaxation in upper age lime e NOT applicable.
9. Original documents shall be produced at the time of the Interview.
10. No TA,/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
11. In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
12. The competent authority has the right to Increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the posts.
1. Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
2. Reed the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
3. ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
4. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
5. Unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted.
6. Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Find More Jobs KPK