Chairman CPEC Asim Bajwa announced an internship program for students. A great opportunity for those students who are graduated and want to develop new skills. The internship program will start from October 2020 to December 2020. This scholarship will help to improve Pakistan’s condition and will help to grow and prosper in the future.
The authority of CPEC is giving different opportunities to talented Pakistani youth. These opportunities provide help to ordinary people, so they can develop their skills for the future.
A Great Opportunity for new graduate students of Pakistan:
CPEC is providing this scholarship to youth through its flag internship program. It will empower youth, will help in Inclusive development, new research, and innovation and will help in nation-building.
Eligibility Criteria for the CPEC Internship Program for youth is as follow:
1. Age should be under 30 years.
2. A Bachelor’s degree in any subject will be accepted.
3. There is no requirement of experience.
4. A candidate should be highly motivated and Curious about learning new skills.
5. Candidate should be good at research, writing, and digital media skills.
Main features of the CPEC internship program are as follow:
1. 100 candidates will get the opportunity to enroll in the internship program.
2. The monthly stipend will also be given to each candidate.
3. Every candidate will be allocated to their specific sector/industries.
4. CPEC Authority will develop their management and leadership skills.
5. An opportunity will be provided to work with different groups.
Application Process to apply:
1. In first-round for applying for the internship program, a candidate must submit his/her CV.
2. In second round selected candidates will have to submit a written or video essay approximately 500 to 600 words.
3. After the selection, the CPEC Internship program will start from October 2020 and will end in December 2020.
How to apply for CPEC youth internship program:
1. You can apply by simply visiting www.cpecauthority.gov.pk, official website of CPEC Authority.
2. For any questions regarding the internship, you can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You can submit the application for Tuesday, 18 August 2020.