The Dalda Foundation Scholarship program provides scholarships to deserving students who are poor or needy.
In order to fulfill the needs and requirements of those students who are unable to pursue their education as a result of financial need, the Dalda Foundation Scholarship will fulfill their aims and objectives.
Students will be eligible for the scholarship beginning in their first year of college and continuing through the last semester of their undergraduate degree.
Dalda Foundation recognizes that the demand for specific fields will increase in the future, hence the aptitude test will be given extra weightage to students who wish to study in those programs.
By December 30, 2021, applications for the scholarship will be closed.
Table of Contents
Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2021
Dalda Scholarship Form ( 4 pages) for 2021-2022
Eligible Candidates: Dalda Foundation Scholarships for 2021-2022
Application Acceptance or Rejection : Dalda Foundation Scholarships for 2021-2022
Plan for the continuance of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
At least 80% in pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% in commerce, and 70% in home economics in the matriculation test.
College 2nd Year
In XI, you must have at least 80% in pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% in commerce, and 70% in home economics.
Professional first-year college
At least 80% for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce, and 70% for home economics in XII and subject to admission in professional institutes.
2nd year of professional school
I completed my first year of professional college.
Professional third-year college
I completed my second year of professional college.
4th year of professional school
I completed my third year of professional college.
5th year of professional school
Passed the fourth year of an MBBS, BDS, D-pharm, DPT, or DVM program.
Eligibility : Dalda Foundation Scholarships for 2021-2022
Required Percentage of Marks
Pre Engineering 80% or above
Pre Medical 80% or above
General Science 80% or above
Commerce 75% or above
ICS 70% or above
Arts 70% or above
Home Economics 70% or above
DAE 70% or above
1. Students enrolled in the first year of intermediate and secondary school at the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi or the Bise Punjab Board would be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
2. Following that, students studying at private institutions can submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through the right channels.
3. Students enrolled in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, Commerce, General Science, Arts, and Home Economics, DAE, and ICS can apply for scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year.
4. All permanent residents of Pakistan are eligible to apply for a scholarship. To date: December 30, the applicant’s age will not be more than 18 years old.
5. The candidate’s parents’ monthly salary would not exceed 20,000/-.
6. Applicants’ dwellings will not be larger than 1080 feet, and it is not an application for those candidates who live in villages.
7. Scholarship applications can also be submitted by O level applicants.
8. All students enrolled in Bise Punjab, Karachi, Fbise, or any other government board in Pakistan who receive the following matriculation marks are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY : Dalda Foundation Scholarships for 2021-2022
Test Dates: Round One
Test Dates: Round Two
Test Dates: Round Three
Test Dates: Round Four
Postal Address for Dalda Foundation Scholarships
Postal Address for Dalda Foundation Scholarships form submission. 03138894447, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form: Reasons for rejection
Last date of form submission
The deadline for submitting the scholarship application form is December 30, 2021.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Selection Process:
The selection will be based on merit, and the final students will be chosen following a written test and an interview with Dalda Foundation Pakistan authorities.
For additional information, contact the Dalda Foundation at: