Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 05 Commander Bomb Disposal (BPS-06)
- 01 Chief Instructor (BPS-05)
- 01 Stenographer (BPS-05)
- 01 Assistant Computer Operator (BPS-05)
- 01 Junior Clerk (BPS-05)
- 01 Staff Officer (BPS-05)
- 01 Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05)
- 01 Security Supervisor (BPS-05)
- 11 Technician Bomb Disposal (BPS-05)
- 01 Rescuer (BPS-05)
- 01 Fire Man (BPS-05)
- 01 Junior Instructor (BPS-05)
- 02 Security Guard (BPS-05)
- 01 Swimmer (BPS-05)
- 08 Driver (BPS-04)
- 02 Demonstrator (BPS-03)
- 01 Daftri (BPS-02)
- 08 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 04 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 01 Mali (BPS-01)
How to Apply in Department of Civil Defense Office Balochistan Jobs 2021:
- Download Application Form
- Attach CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificate
- Submit at Civil Defence Address is Civil Defence Office.
Criteria and Instruction:
- Candidates who are already in government service should submit applications through their department.
- Applicants along with their application Certified copies of National Identity Card Local Domicile and Educational and Technical Documents by the due date during office hours.
- The police station will be located in Jinnah Town and applications for other divisional posts should be submitted to the office of the Deputy Director Civil Defense at the Divisional Commissioner’s Office. Also, untrained candidates should not bother to apply for technical posts.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to participate in tests and interviews.
- Under the notification dated 31st August 2020, the upper age limit will be reduced to 43 years.
- Appointment orders can be made in any district of Balochistan.
- Will not be given Five posts have been allotted for women, disabled and minorities.
- The written test and interview will be announced later through advertisement.