District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks the services of committed & dynamic professionals, having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts purely on Daily Wage basis. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Data Entry Operator DEO
- Junior Technician Vaccinator Dispenser LHV
Latest Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Medical Posts All Punjab Jobs 2021 Advertisement Free Download
Table of Contents
General Terms and Conditions:
Table of Contents
1. The application along with CV, 03 No. of passport size photographs and attested copies of all Educational and supporting documents should reach by hand or through courier in the office of Chief Executive Officer (DHA) of the concerned district till 11th June 2021 before 04:00 pm.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
3. Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4. Monthly wage rates are admissible to the selected candidates as per Finance Department Notification “No. RO (Tech) FD 2-2/2018” dated 20-09-2019.
5. General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable person = 15 Years as per Government Policy.
6. Interviews will be conducted in the office of the Chief Executive Officer (DHA) of the concerned district.
7. No TA/DA will be given for the interview/test.
8. This hiring will not consider any right of regularization of service at any stage.
9. The department reserves the rights to cancel/reject any application/selection or whole recruitment process without giving any reason
SECTION OFFICER (GENERAL)
Government of Punjab
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
1-Birdwood Road, Lahore. Ph: 042-99205828