RECRUITMENT AGAINST NON-TECHNICAL STAFF FROM BPS-01 TO BPS-04
DISTRICT JAMSHORO DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER JAMSHORO FOR POSTING IN HEALTH DEPARTMENT
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE CANDIDATES POSSESSING THE UNDER MENTIONED QUALIFICATION:-
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Telephone Operator
- Sanitary Inspector
- Water Man
- OT Attendant
- Plumber Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Ward Servant
- Female Ward Servant
- Sanitary Petrol
- X Ray Attendant
Table of Contents
Latest District Health Officer Jamshoro Newspaper Advertisement
Latest District Health Officer Jamshoro Newspaper Application Form Sample
Terms and Conditions:
• All posts are not transferable and temporary.
• After selection/appointment on the post the successful candidates will be posted in their district preferably near the position of their address. The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per needs and requirements.
• Candidates already employed in the government, semi-government, public sector, or other departments or organizations of the government must send their applications through proper channels with NOC. Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of applications will get the age relaxation as per rules. Candidates who qualify for the written I typing test will have to appear for an interview before DHO Jamshoro Selection Board along with all original documents in addition to the following:
i. Attested certificate from a concerned board & verified diploma certificate faculty (required only if applied for the post of Health Inspector).
ii. Attested Matric & Intermediate Certificate (verified from concerned board) (required for all posts).
iii. Attested Experience letters (verified from a concerned organization) (required for all posts).
• The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject any of the applications without assigning any reason. The decision of competent authority could not be challenged in any court of law.
• No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
• There will be a general age relaxation of 15 years to all the applicants as per Notification issued by SGA&C Department, Government of Sindh Karachi bearing No. SO-II(SGA&CD)5-64/ 2011 dated 02-09-2016.
• 5% Minority Quota, 5% Disabled Quota & 15% Female Quota will be observed.
• The last date of submission of documents is 20-06-2021 at DHO Office Jamshoro.
From: DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER JAMSHORO