OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (ELEMENTARY/ SEC. & HIGHER SEC) DISTRICT BADIN. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES about Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts of BPS-01 to BPS-04 , permanently residing in Sindh Province and having Domicile/PRC-(Form-D) of District Badin, purely on a temporary basis likely to be confirmed after satisfactory performance. The qualification, age and other criteria as defined in the recruitment rules of 1989, amended in 2011 is as under.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 25 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 20 Lab Attendant (BPS-02)
- 15 Mali (BPS-01)
- 20 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 30 Sweeper / Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
GUIDELINES TO APPLY:
- The interested candidates may apply on given application proforma with all relevant attested documents as under.
a) Three Passport Size Photographs both (Male/Female) with blue or white background.
b) Photocopy of qualification documents (Primary/Matriculation) of the candidate. (In case the applicant is Literate).
c) Photocopy of Domicile of the candidate.
d) Photocopy of PRC- Form D of candidate.
e) Residence Certificate of U.0 and Certificate of voter list issued by ECP.
f) In case of Disability, the scanned copy of Original CNIC with logo of Wheel Chair.
- All the documents and Certificates should be got issued before closing date of advertisement.
- Age Relaxation will be allowed as per Government Policy.
- The Candidates who are already in Job should apply through proper Channel.
- The Quota for Disable Person, Minorities and Women will be followed as per Government Policy.
- The Government reserves the rights to add/delete or re-allocate the No. of posts to be filled in.
- The applicant intending to apply for more than one post, should submit separate application for each post.
- The Government also reserves the right to reject ONE or all the applications without giving any reason, candidates have no right to file any petition or any complain at any forum against this.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained /accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview /Test, No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The Last Date of Submission of application is 05th July, 2021.