OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (PRIMARY) HYDERABAD
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
SCHOOLS EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts of BPS-01 to BPS-04, permanently residing and having domicile / PRC (Form-D) of the District Hyderabad purely on a temporary basis likely to be confirmed after satisfactory performance. The qualification, age and other criteria as defined in Recruitment Rules of 1989 Amended in 2011 are as under:-
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Table of Contents
Education Department Hyderabad Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Education Department Hyderabad Jobs 2021 Application Form
TERMS & CONDITIONS / GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Applications on the attached format along with two passport-size photographs, attested copies of testimonial of academic qualification. CNIC, Domicile, PRC Form ‘D” and experience certificate (wherever required) should be submitted at the office of the District Education Officer (Primary) Hyderabad (Hirabad Hyderabad ). The last date for submission of the application is 30.06.2021.
2. Applicants already in Government service should apply through their respective departments.
3. There shall be a general age relation in the upper age limit as per Government policies/rules.
4. The department reserves the right to add. delete or reallocate the vacancy position and any appeal in this regard shall neither be accepted nor considered at any stage of the appointment process.
5. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidate who will appear for the test/interview/scrutiny.
6. Applicants intending to apply for more than one post shall submit a separate application for each.
7. No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
8. Incomplete applications will not be entertained, accepted, or processed.
9. Minority quota at 05%, Disabled quota at 05%, and Women quota at 15% shall be observed as per Government policy.
10. Appointment shall be made on a local basis, as per Government rules/policies so the applicant must submit the residence certificate of U/C as well as a certificate of voter list in case of the registered voter.
DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (PRIMARY) HYDERABAD