OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER PRIMARY KASHMORE KANDHKOT SITUATIONS VACANT . Applications are invited for initial recruitment/ appointment having domicile of District Kashmore @ Kandhkot from the eligible (Male/Female) candidates for the Non-Technical vacancies BS-01 to BS-04 lying vacant in the Primary Sub-Sector. Offices/ Schools of District Kashmore @ Kandhkot. Education Department Kashmore Kandhkot Jobs 2021 Latest
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 01 Chowkidar (BPS-04)
- 07 Driver (BPS-01)
- 11 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/ GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Qualification: i. For the post of Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, the candidate should be literate having sound health and physique.
2. Age of the candidate shall be 18-28 years.
3. There shall be general relaxation in upper age limit of 15 years as per Govt: rules/ policy in vogue, as circulated vide Notification No. SOIRSGA&CD) 5-64/2011 dated:- 27 July 2020.
4. The candidates with lower/ under age at the time of applying with respective closing date are not eligible.
5. Reserved for women (15% ) quota, Physically Challenged Person (05%) quota and minorities (05%) quota will be strictly observed as per Government policy .
6. The candidate applying in District level Schools/ Office must possess the Domicile of that District.
7. The candidate applying level Schools/ Office must possess the domicile of that District and respective Taluka, too.
8. The candidate applying at Union Council level Schools/ office must possess the Domicile of that District and respective Union Council.
9. Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ interview by DRC of District Kashmore @ Kandhkot as per extant recruitment rules/ policy.
10. The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased as per rules & policy. Nobody will have the right to challenge the same.
11. The applicants already in government service shall apply through their respective department through proper channel.
12. The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be on permanent basis after completion of probation period as provided under the Sindh Civil Services (APT) rules 1973.
13. The candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position with
name of Schools/ Office as mentioned above.
14. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates who appeared for test/ inter view.
15. The eligible candidates are advised to submit their applications on the prescribed format in the Office of DEO (P) Kashmore @ Kandhkot along with their Qualification/ experience certificates (if any) domicile/ PRC-D Form, CNIC and two recent passport size Photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
16. Due to COVID-19 situation the candidates shall submit their applications through courier / postal service and no application will be received by hand.
17. The last date of submission of application is 30.06.2021.