OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (ELEMENTARY, SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY) TANDO MUHAMMAD KHAN GOVERNMENT OF SINDH SCHOOLS EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts of BPS-01 to BPS-04, permanently residing and having domicile / PRC (Form-D) of the District Tando Muhammad Khan, purely on a temporary basis likely to be confirmed after satisfactory performance. The qualification, age and other criteria as defined in Recruitment Rules of 1989 amended in 2011 are as under. Education Department Tando Muhammad Khan Jobs 2021 Latest
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 01 Driver (BPS-04)
- 02 Lab Attendant (BPS-02)
- 03 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 11 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 16 Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- 02 Mali (BPS-01)
TERMS & CONDITIONS / GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Application on the attached format along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonial of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC Form D” and experience certificate (wherever required) should be submitted at the office of the District Education Officer (Elementary, Secondary & Higher Secondary) Tando Muhammad Khan. The last date for submission of application is 30.06.2021.
- Applicants already in Government service apply through their respective departments.
- There shall be a general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government policies / rules.
- The department reserves the right to add, delete or reallocate the vacancy position and any appeal in this regard shall neither be accepted nor considered at any stage of the appointment process.
- No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates who will appear for the test / interview / scrutiny.
- Applicants intending to apply for more than one posts shall submit separate application for each.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained, accepted or processed.
- Minority quota at 05%, Disabled quota at 05% and Women quota at 15% shall be observed as per Government policy.
- The appointment shall be made on local basis, as per Government rules / policies, so the applicant must submit the residence certificate of U/C as well as certificate of voter list in case of registered voter.
DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER
INF-KRY No. 2357/2021