OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER ELEMENTARY, SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY UMERKOT
PHONE # 0238-570131
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH SCHOOL EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts of BPS-01 to BPS-04, permanently residing in Sindh Province and having Domicile / PRC (Form-D) of the District Umerkot purely on a temporary basis likely to be confirmed after satisfactory performance.
The qualification, age and other criteria as defined in recruitment rules of 1989 amended in 2011 are as under:
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Lab/Library Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker
Table of Contents
Education Department Umerkot Jobs Advertisement
Education Department Umerkot Jobs Advertisement & Application Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The Application on the format along with two passport size Photographs, Attested copies of Testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile. PRC and Experience Certificate (wherever required) should be submitted at the office of the District Education Officer (ES&HS) District Umerkot at Sooriah Badshah Complex Umerkot.
2. Applicants already in Government Service should apply through their respective Departments.
3. There shall be general relaxation in the upper age limit up to 15 years as per Government Policy / Rules.
4. The department reserves the right to add, delete or reallocate the vacancy potion and any appeal in this regard shall neither be accepted nor considered at any stage of the appointment process.
5. No. TA/DA is admissible to the candidates who appear for test/interview/scrutiny.
6. The applicant intending to apply for more than one post, shall submit a separate application for each post.
7. Application must be submitted within 15 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
8. After the last date of submission, no application shall be entertained.
9. Incomplete applications will not be entertained, accepted, or processed.
10. Minority & Disabled quota shall be considered as per Government Policy.
DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER
ELEMENTARY, SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY