Applications are invited from competent professionals having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for appointment on regular basis in Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO).
Requisite Qualification and Experience for the posts are as under:-
Instructions & General Conditions:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the “PEDO Applicant Data Form” available on the PEDO website i.e. http://pedo.pk/Main/downloads.
1. Duly filled & signed Application Data Form along with updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates/degrees, Experience Certificates, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
2. Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than, February 10, 2021. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
3. Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/Envelope and shall send separate application / envelope for each post.
4. Relevant experience with the Govemment/Semi-Govemment or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered
5. Only Eligible/Shortisted candidates will be called for Interview. Shortlisting shall be carried out on the basis of selection criteria duly approved by the PEDO Board.
6. Govemment/Semi Government employees shall send their applications through proper channel.
7. Selection of Contractual and regular employees already working in PEDO in the ongoing developmental projects or against regular positions shall be subject to No Objection Certificate from the PEDO.
8. PEDO reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any/all posts at any time during the recruitment process.
9. Information regarding the recruitment & selection process including interview updates, lists of eligible, ineligible & shortlisted candidates will be uploaded to PEDO website. Candidates are instructed to visit PEDO website i.e. http://www.pedo.pk frequently for any such information and updates regarding the recruitment & selection.