Peshawar, Directorate General Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has invited applications through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) for the vacant positions according to the zonal quota in the department. Each of these posts is evaluated based on the following criteria.
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Wireless Operator
1. Candidates must undergo measurements of chest, height, and running, as well as a written test (screening test).
2. Applicants who complete their applications in all respects will be called for a Physical Exam. There will be no compensation for expenses related to travel or any other way of obtaining the test. Physical tests (height and chest measurements, as well as a running test), as well as written tests, will be given at CTSP-designated testing centers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The candidate must carefully fill out the application form. The application will not be considered if it is incomplete, incorrect, or submitted late.
2. If any candidate provides inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information, his/her candidature or selection will be canceled regardless of where it is in the test/selection process.
3. The envelope must bear the name of the job applied to.
4. The date and venue for the test/interview will be communicated via SMS & posted at the CTSP website.
4. The candidate is required to produce original documents at the time of the interview in order to verify that the information in their application corresponds to the advertisement.
6. Candidates already in government service/autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through the proper channels and must present a NOC at the time of interview.
7. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one position, he/she must submit one application for each position.
8. The CTSP and KP Excise websites will provide candidates with information on the test syllabus.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test or interview.
10. Before offer letters have been issued, the competent authority may cancel the recruitment process or not fill the vacancies advertised.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will receive interview call letters.
12. As part of the application process, all candidates are informed that they will be shortlisted for interviews based on their basic education, professional education (if any), experience, and screening test results. ESTA CODE will govern the distribution of marks.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download Application Form available on CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website and send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC), education and experience certificates to CTSP Head Office Plot #140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad, within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. You can pay the application fees through any of the online branches of HBL and Allied Banks. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up Application Form.
3. Only courier services can be used to accept application forms.
4. Include copies of academic, occupational, and experience certificates.
5. Additional information can be obtained from the website www.ctsp.com.pk.
CAREER TESTING SERVICES PAKISTAN
Street # 09, Office # 140, Industrial Area,
DIRECTORATE GENERAL EXCISE, TAXATION AND
NARCOTICS CONTROL KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA,
|Computer Operator (BPS-16)||Click Here|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BPS-11)||Click Here|
|Constable (BPS-07)||Click Here|
|Wireless Operator (BPS-07)||Click Here|