Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Department of Excise and Taxation
CTSP Career Testing Services Pakistan – Educational testing service in Islamabad, Pakistan
DIRECTORATE GENERAL EXCISE, TAXATION AND NARCOTICS CONTROL KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, PESHAWAR.
Directorate General Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar invites the applications through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fulfill the vacant positions as per the zonal quota. The criteria against each post is as under. In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Wireless Operator
Table of Contents
Excise and Taxation KPK Jobs Advertisement in Urdu
Excise and Taxation KPK Jobs Advertisement in English
Excise and Taxation KPK Jobs 2021 Form
|Computer Operator (BPS – 16)||Click here|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BPS – 11)||Click here|
|Constable (BPS – 07)||Click here|
|Wireless Operator (BPS – 07)||Click here|
Press the click here button to download or view the application form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR/CONSTABLE
|Height||Chest (Only for Male Candidates)||Running|
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates||For Male Candidates||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|5 Feet 7 Inch||5 Feet 2 Inch||Chest = 33 1/2 inches with an expansion of 1 1/2 inches||1.6 km in 7 minutes||1.6 km in 9 minutes|
- The candidate shall go through the measurement of chest, height, running, written test (screening test) and Interview.
- Only those candidates will be called for Physical test whose applications are complete in all respects. The candidates will not be paid any expenditure incurred in travelling or any other way for the test. The physical test (height and chest measurement and Running) and written test will be held at respective test centers allocated by CTSP.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Application Form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate. Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained.
2. In case of any deficient, false or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be canceled at any stage even after the test/selection.
3. Name of the post applied must be written on top of the envelope.
4. For test/interview date and venue will be communicated through SMS & the same will be uploaded on the CTSP website.
5. The candidate has to prove the information provided in the application form with respect to the advertisement, by producing original documents at the time of the interview.
6. The candidates already in service of the government /autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through the proper channels and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
8. Information on the test syllabus will be available on the CTSP and KP Excise websites for the convenience of the candidates.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
10. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised or cancel the recruitment process any time before the issuance of offer letters.
11. Interview call letters shall be issued to the short-listed candidates only.
12. All the candidates are informed that shortlisting for interviews will be based on their basic education, professional education (if any), experience, and screening test score. The marks distribution will be according to ESTA CODE.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download Application Form available on CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website and send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC), education and experience certificates to CTSP Head Office Plot #140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3, Industrial Area, Islamabad, within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. Application fees can be paid in any of the online branches of HBL and Allied Banks. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up Application Form.
3. Application Form will only be accepted through courier service.
4. Attach copies of academic, professional & experience certificates.
5. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk.
Complete Postal Address:
CAREER TESTING SERVICES PAKISTAN
Street # 09, Office # 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL EXCISE, TAXATION, AND NARCOTICS CONTROL KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, PESHAWAR.