The New York University NYU announced a new scholarship of Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022. The NYU university is Arts and Science University in New York for Master’s Program in Near Eastern Studies at Kevorkian Center. Students can submit applications in the Master’s Program in Near Eastern Studies. Falak Sufi Scholarship in New York University NYU 2022 Latest Apply Online www.gsas.nyu.edu
The application deadline for fall 2022 admission is January 15, 2022.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Subject are:
- === Master Programs ===
- Near Eastern Studies
- Program’s Joint Degree with Journalism
- Concentration with Museum Studies
List of Programs Accepting Applications for Spring 2022
- Africana Studies
- East Asian Studies
- International Relations
- Irish and Irish American Studies
- Italian Studies (New York)
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Mathematics in Finance (part-time study only)
- Museum Studies
- General Psychology
- Russian and Slavic Studies
- Social and Cultural Analysis
- XE: Experimental Humanities and Social Engagement
The application deadline is 5 p.m Eastern, New York. This scholarship includes all supporting material. if any student submits an application on Saturday, Sunday or legal U.S Holiday then will be forward to the next business days. The application fee is $110 for Data Science, M.S, MBA Program in Mathematics in Finance. $130 is for Data Science. $150 is for M.S and MBA programs n Mathematics in Finance.
When anyone applies online then they will attach the Official academic transcript, Mark Sheet, final grades sheet. they will upload not paper copies of transitions to graduate enrollment services at this time.
How to Apply for Falak Sufi Scholarship NYU 2022
- To start a new application: Click “Start New Application” at the bottom of this screen.
- To continue an application: Click “(year) Application” on the left side of the screen below.
Students who wanna submit their online application
- They required all related documents.
- Apply Online Complete Application before the last date.
- Do not send duplicate Degree Certificate in Online Application
- Submit Only One Application, if applying more than one submitted after the first one will be considered.
- More than one application will be permitted if they are within different schools at NYU
- If you chose to apply for the program in different schools it will be necessary to complete and submit a separate application and pay each school.
- The following NYU graduate schools are separate from GSAS: Tandon (Engineering), Tisch (Arts), Sackler (Medicine), School of Law, Steinhardt (Culture, Education and Human Development), Stern (Business), Public Health, Wagner (Public Service), Silver (Social Work) and Gallatin (Individualized Study).