FTO is the abbreviation for the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, a Federal Government agency founded in 1983 with the goal of redressing injustices to taxpayers caused by the activities of tax employees of the Federal Board of Revenue FBR/Revenue Division. Government sector posts for the FTO Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat are extremely rare and virtually always announced within one or two months. As a government entity, it offers positions at various levels and pay rates.
FTO Jobs 2023 Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Advertisement Latest can be found on this page of our website. Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad invites applications from qualified and competent candidates.
The following cities have these openings: Islamabad, Abbottabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, and Peshawar. Those qualified to apply for these openings must hold a primary, matriculation, intermediate, or bachelor’s degree.
When taking the test or interview, candidates who are already employed by government organizations or departments must present an official letter of recommendation from those departments.
The following address is where interested individuals who meet the required educational requirements, work experience requirements, and skill requirements should send their applications and attested copies of the required documentation.
How to Apply:
- Applying online is required at www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs.
- Application and supporting documentation must be sent to the address below for Senior Nos. 6 and 7.
- The application period will end on July 21, 2023.
- At the time of the interview, applicants who are already in government service must present a NOC from their respective organizations.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- At the time of the interview, candidates are urged to provide authentic documentation.
- Keep in touch with us and check out Jobstock.pk frequently for new job postings.