Dow University of Health Sciences Admission Postgraduate Courses Fellowship in Dow University of Health Sciences 2022. Applications are invited on prescribed proforma for admission in the following courses for session 2022 School of Postgraduate studies.
Table of Contents
Fellowship in Dow University of Health Sciences 2022:
- FCPS-II (Fellowship from College of Physicians & Surgeons)
- 2nd Fellowship CPSP:
- Fellow one Year Post-Fellowship Training (DIR)
How to Apply:
Apply Online at https://www.duhs.edu.pk/fcps2/
Criteria and Instruction:
• Applicants for subspecialty are eligible to apply ONLY if they have completed two years in General Medicine / General Surgery before the start of the session.
• FOR 02 – YEAR & 04 — YEAR TRACK, SUBSPECIALTIES & DENTISTRY, INTER-CHANGE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AFTER THE ENTRY TEST.
• Those who were inducted in Medicine 2 -year track before January 2020 will be eligible to apply for Gastroenterology if they have completed 2 years of training. However, the induction will be on merit-based performance with those who have passed FCPS in Medicine.
• Those Candidates who are already registered in other institutes have to produce NOG from CPSP within 2 weeks after the interview.
• Those candidates who have passed FCPS-I on the closing date are eligible to apply.
• Certificate of Passing FCPS Part-I
• Sindh Domicile
• MBBS / BDS as applicable
• Certificate of CPSP Registration If already registered
• Valid PMDC Registration
• FCPS-II (Fellow + 2nd Fellow-Ship)
The last date of submission of the completed application is 8th November-2021.
Application Instruction for DUHS Dow University Admission 2021:
The application form must be completed in all respect. Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
The following documents are required:
Attested photocopies of:
1. FCPS-I pass letter 2. One-year House Job Certificates
3. C.N.I.C. 4. Domicile
5. MBBS Degree 6. Valid PMDC Registration Certificate
7. RTMC Registration Certificate if previously registered.
8. NOC for Sindh Government and DUHS Employees.
9. Must be as per existing rules of Sindh Government and DUHS.
All candidates are required to produce a pay order of Rs. 30,000/- in favor of “Dow University of Health
Sciences”, at the time of interview (refundable after completion of training) the same will be forfeited by DUHS
if the candidate does not join/complete training for any reason.
Two months’ salary will be deducted in case of leaving the FCPS-ll Program before completion.
Candidates who have completed two years in General Medicine / Surgery are also eligible to apply in Gen.
Medicine and Surgery in 04 Years, after CPSP approval of change of track which is mandatory.
The questions paper will comprise of MCQ (Single best type) with No Negative marking.