CANTT PUBLIC SCHOOL & COLLEGE MALIR CANTT Female Staff Required. The advertisement was published in the daily dawn newspaper on 31 October 2021 on Sunday. The posts of Principal, Teacher Faculty, and Librarian. Female Teacher jobs in Army Public School Malir Cantt Karachi.
Teachers Jobs in Army Public School and College Malir Cantt 2021 October Latest. Female Staff Jobs in Cantt Public School and College Malir Cantt 2021
Table of Contents
School Staff Position required in Cantt Public School and College Malir Cantt Jobs 2021:
- Section Heads
- Montessori Teacher
Cantt Public School and College Job Detail of All Posts:
Masters (1st Div) and Min B.Ed along with 10 years of teaching & 05 years of Principal/ Vice-Principal Experience
2. Section Heads
• Pre-School (Class Mont. to Class II)
• Pri-Sec. Section (Class III to VIII)
• SSC-HSC Section (Class IX to XIII)
Masters (1st Div) and Min B.Ed along with 05 years of teaching & 05 years of relevant Experience
M.L.I.S. along with 02 years of relevant Experience
B.Com / BBA along with 02 years of relevant Experience
5. Montessori Teacher
Bachelor’s degree with Montessori diploma/ ECED 02 years teaching experience in a well reputed institution
P.T.I. (Physical Training Instructor)
• Bachelor/Master’s degree (1st Div) in relevant subject from HEC recognized University
• 05 Years of teaching experience
• Proficiency in the English language is mandatory
How to Apply for Female Staff Jobs in Cantt Public School Malir Cantt:
Desirous candidates shall send CV and information as per the format given below (compiled on MS Word only) along with educational testimonials and experience certificates to the office of the Cantonment Board Malir, Bostan Line, Malir Cantt Karachi or by Email email@example.com by 16th November 2021.
Two postal envelopes on which the address of the candidate is written should be submitted along with the application.
Candidates should mention clearly on the application the post for applied job.
• These posts will be non-transferable. The recruitment shall be on a contract basis and shall remain as such.
• The salary package will be attractive and comparable with the market pattern.
• No TA/DA shall be given for the test/ interview.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.