Last Date to Apply for FIA Jobs 2021 is 21 June 2021
The Interior Ministry has extended the deadline for submission of applications for FIA vacancies by one week.
The deadline to submit applications for vacancies in grades 1 to 15 at the FIA was June 14.
The reason for the extension is due to the unusual load of applicants on the FIA portal.
The FIA has so far received more than 700,000 applications for 1143 vacancies.
Young people were having difficulty applying due to the unusual load on the FIA portal.
Job seekers can apply for FIA vacancies until June 21
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for countrywide vacancies in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for the positions from BS (01-15) to ensure transparency and merit. Detail of vacancies for recruitment from BS-01 to BS-15 are as under:-
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Sub Inspector Investigation
- Steno Typist
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Constable Driver
- Staff Car Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
Table of Contents
Latest Federal Investigation Agency FIA Management Posts Islamabad 2021
General Terms and Conditions
• The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
▪ All the candidates applying for above mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years. Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
• Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anyplace in Pakistan.
• Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. They shall produce NOC at the time of the interview.
• Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
• Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of a particular candidate shall stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of the recruitment and also after employment.
• No relaxation will be allowed in the lower age limit.
• The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6, 7 & 8 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes female candidates 84 orie,mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by a computer-based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at a later stage shall be shortlisted for interview.
• At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
• By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained.
• Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
• Applicants shall submit their applications online on the FIA web portal iobs.fia.gov.pk. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/ineligible candidates, allocation of test centers, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against the above post. The candidates will also be informed about the test schedule via SMS on the given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through the post.
• After scrutiny of applications, the list of ineligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for the information of all concerned. Any candidate who has any grievance (s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge an inquiry/ complaint on the FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result and FIA will be liable
• to reply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
• Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in Physical/ skill/ CBT tests unless they produce a Registration slip and original CNIC/ Passport.
• The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-1 1) & LDC (BPS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of the National Information Technology Board (NITS) before completion of the probation period. How to Anglin
• Interested candidates can only submit online applications on the FIA web portal jobs.fia.gov.pk.
• Information claimed in the online form will be treated as final.
• Detailed General Instructions/guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
• No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
• Closing date for submission of applications is 14.06.2021.
Additional Director (Establishment) Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad
Apply Online: https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk/
FIA jobs May June 2021 Advertisement in Newspaper Online Apply Registration Last Date:
14 June 2021