The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and Amendments therein. MTI KTH is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias. Applications are invited for the post of Finance Director MTI KTH (on prescribed form).
Name of Post: Finance Director
Qualification & Experience:
Chartered Accountant or have ICMAP / ACCA certification or have a Master’s degree in Finance or Accounts. 10 years post qualification experience in finance and or accounts in a major private or public company/institution. Preference shall be given in shortlisting to the candidates having a CA or higher qualification.
Note: Candidate should be well versed with budgeting, public financial management, and developing and implementing financial management systems.
As per MTI Reforms Act 2015, Amendments and Regulations therein; Any other responsibility assigned by the Board of Governors MTI KTH.
1. The position of Finance Director shall be filled on a contract basis for a period of three years and shall be eligible for re-appointment at the discretion of the Board.
2. Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected person.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Act, 2015 (amendment from time to time/Regulations MTI).
2. Incomplete and late submitted applications will not be entertained. Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from the interview if he/she was, Convicted by a court of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false information, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
3. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained which is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
4. No TA/ DA will be allowed.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application form (downloadable from the Hospital website www.kth.gov.ok) must accompany bank draft of Rs. 2000/-(Non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director MTI KTH account No. 5761 Bank of Khyber main branch Code No. 0121.
2. Application accompanied with complete CV valid and academic / experience/domicile certificates, degrees, diplomas along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested, including the names and addresses of three referees, should be sent to this office within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
CHAIRMAN BOARD OF GOVERNORS
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION,
Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.
Phone No. 091-9224350