Government of Punjab Fisheries Department. Advertisement for Vacancies Basic Scale No. 1 to 17. Under the ongoing development projects in the Fisheries Department of the Government of Punjab, applications are required on plain paper from suitable candidates for the following posts. They must be accompanied by certified copies of educational qualifications and qualifications and experience. All appointments will be on a contractual basis until the end of the development projects period or before 30 June 2024 whichever is earlier.
- Pilot Shrimp Farming Cluster Development Project (ADP # 3676)
- Cage Fist Culture Cluster Development Project (ADP # 3677)
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 06 Assistant Director Fisheries (BPS-17)
- 17 Fisheries Research Assistant / Assistant Warden Fisheries (BPS-15)
- 01 Stenographer (BPS-15)
- 09 Drivers (BPS-04)
- 01 Tubewell Operator (BPS-03)
- 01 Mali (BPS-01)
- 12 Field Man / Fisheries Baildar (BPS-01)
- 08 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 02 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 08 Laboratory Attendants (BPS-01)
- 07 Khakroob (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- Write Application on Simple Paper
- Attach all Documents Photocopies
- Send Application by Post
Criteria and Instruction:
- Recruitment will be done in accordance with the Government’s approved Contract Policy Experience 2004 as amended from time to time.
- Candidate must attach certified copies of Punjab Province Residence Certificate, Character Certificate, National Identity Card, Educational Qualification and Experience etc., and a certified passport size number attached to the tree.
- There will be a concession of 5 years in the age limit.
- Memorization of Quran and ex-servicemen will be given additional 5 marks.
- The merit list will be made in accordance with the rules issued by the government.
- All applications must be received by July 10, 2021, by mail or by hand to the office address assigned to each post.
- In addition, the postal address and telephone number of the candidate should be clearly mentioned on each application.
- No TAD will be given to the candidates appearing for the interview and test.
- A separate call letter will be sent for the interview.
- The department reserves the right to shortlist.
- The department reserves the right not to recruit for any post without giving any reason.
- The name of the post for which the application is to be submitted must be written on the envelope.