FPSC Advertisement Jobs Apply Online 2023 Adv 09 Pakistan: By its Consolidated Advertising No. 08/2023, the Federal Public Service Commission has today announced new positions for the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) (FIA Jobs 2023 for Inspectors Investigation Announced by FPSC).
Fpsc advertisement jobs apply online 2023 adv 09 date. Candidates who are interested in Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Advertisement No 9 2023 Jobs should apply before or on the final date after the due date. No application will be accepted, therefore do not wait until the deadline. Apply now. Before applying for any position, candidates must read the advertisement below.
FPSC online apply. The schedule for interviews and tests will be published in local newspapers later. You may also receive all updates by visiting our website, Jobstock Jobs. Remember to return to our website on a frequent basis to receive all employment details on your device.
FPSC Latest Jobs 2023
Through the FPSC on a temporary basis, the Ministry of Planning (MOP) is accepting applications from educated, dynamic, and enthusiastic people for the open positions (Likely to be permanent).
Research Officer / Planning Officer (BS-17)
Department: Ministry of Planning
Education: Master in Economics
Age Limit: 30 Year
Assistant Executive Engineer (BS-17)
Posting Place: Islamabad
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Age Limit: 22-28
These Federal Investigation Agency positions are open to all sexes, men and women. Applicants from all over the nation are welcome to apply for this position. Also reserved is the Minority Quota.
- Federal Government Organization Job
- M/O Climate Change Job
- Chief Commissioner’s Office ICT M/O Interior Job
- Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institute C/G M/o Defence Job
- Corps of E&ME M/o Defence
- Federal Investigation Agency M/o Interior
- Directorate General Immigration and Passport M/o Interior Job
- M/o Inter-Provincial Coordination Job
- Military Finance Wing Finance Division Job
- Directorate General of Civil Defence M/o Interior Job
- Pakistan Customs Department (Revenue Division) Federal Board of Revenue Job
- Railway Board M/o Railway Job
- M/o Planning Development and Special Initiatives Job
- Prime Minister Office (Public) Job
- M/o National Health Services Regulation and Coordination Job
- M/o Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development Job
- Directorate General of Special Education
- Policy Wing (Petroleum Division) Job
- National Security Division Job
- Special Courts Tribunal M/o Law & Justice Job
- M/o Defence Production Job
- Military Land & Cantonment Department Job
FPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply
The Federal Public Service Commission oversees the hiring process. Hence, candidates can submit their applications via the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk. Check out the most recent FPSC advertisement for more details on www.fpsc.gov.pk official website.
- Take a print of the Challan Form.
- The FPSC Challan Fee is 300/- for BPS-16 and 17, 750/- for BPS-18, 1200/- for BPS-19, and 1500/- for BPS-20 and beyond.
- Fill out the Challan Form and return it to any National Bank.
Then go to the official website https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/ for an online application.
- Submit your online application for FPSC Jobs.
- Only qualified applicants with the necessary qualifications and experience should apply.
- The deadline for applying for Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs 2023 is rapidly approaching.
Interested candidates should keep in mind that the deadline for applying to these positions is September 25, 2023. To avoid delays or rejection of the application, it is critical to complete the application process before the deadline.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the posting.
Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government organisations must apply through the proper procedure.
- The interview schedule will be announced after the vacancies’ deadlines. Candidates must bring their original documents to the interview.