Federal Public Service Commission will tentatively conduct Examination for Induction of Provincial Management Services (PMS) and Provincial Civil Services (PCS) into Pakistan Administrative Service ( PAS) with effect from 12.06.2021 to 13.06.2021 at Islamabad.
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- Provisional Management Service PMS
- Provisional Civil Services PCS
Detail of Posts:
VACANCIES: 51 (Punjab = 26, Sindh (U) = 04, Sindh (R) = 06, KPK = 06, Balochistan = 04, FATA = 02, Gilgit-Baltistan = 01 and AJK 12)
Test Syllabus and Criteria:
- The Competitive Examination will comprise of
- Written Examination300 Marks Viva Voce 100 Marks
- Rules and syllabi notified vide SRO 274(1)/2021 dated February 23rd, 2021 are available on FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Criteria and Instruction:
- The officers of provincial management services or provincial civil services, i.e. executive and secretarial services, of the Provinces, Azad Jammu and Kashmir management group and secretariat group and district management service and office management service of Gilgit-Baltistan, recruited directly in BPS-17 through respective public service commission having a minimum of twelve years’ service in BPS-17 and above who held a cadre post for a period of five years and presently holding a post in BPS-19 in the respective service on regular basis shall be eligible for appointment in the service in BPS-19 on recommendations of the Federal Public Service Commission as stated under the rules ibid.
- Only those candidates shall be eligible to apply who have a minimum blood count of seventy-five percent and at least three “very good” performance evaluation reports (PERs), with no “average” PER. in the immediately preceding five years in which the application for the FPSC examination is made and it shall be the responsibility of the Provincial and Regional Governments to provide the accurate blood count and synopsis of PERs.
- No candidate shall be eligible for consideration under sub-Para (ii) unless no penalty has been imposed on the applicant officer during the last five years nor any disciplinary proceedings under the respective efficiency and discipline rules of the Provincial and Regional Governments or any inquiry under the accountability laws or any criminal proceedings are pending or under trial against him in any court of law. A no-objection certificate (NOC) issued under the signature of Secretary(Services)and countersignature of Chief Secretary of the respective Provincial and Regional Government as per specimen at Annex-A (available on www.fpsc.gov.pk) duly filled in, shall be required and forwarded to Secretary, FPSC within one month of the closing date.
- EXAMINATION CENTRE: Examination will be held in Islamabad only.
- EXAMINATION FEE: Examination Fee Rs.2200/- (non-refundable) is to be deposited in the National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “C-02101-Organs of State, FPSC Exam Fee”. Blank Treasury Challan (T.R.6) is available on the FPSC website, which can be downloaded.
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply online during the period from 28.03.2021 to 16.04.2021. After applying online, the aspirants shall furnish to FPSC Bio-Data Form as per Annex-B available on FPSC website (www.fpsc.gov.pk) duly signed along with all documents, so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 15 days of the closing date as per procedure stipulated in Rule-5 for ibid rules.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS 16* April 2021.