Table of Contents
Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts GCWUS-2021
Applications are invited from highly qualified, accomplished, dynamics and motivated Punjab residents or Domiciled other than applicants applying against TTS for the following teaching posts for appointment on Basic Scale (BS) / Tenure Track System (T’TS) and non-teaching posts for appointment on Basic Scale (Regular/ Contract).
Government College Women’s University Sialkot Jobs May 2021 Latest Advertisement
Download Application forms:
Teaching Posts Application form
Non-Teaching Posts Application form
MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEACHING POSTS
1. For detailed instructions regarding teaching posts please visit the link: https://www.gcwus.edu.pk/jobs-gcwus-2021/
2. The closing date for submission of Assistant Professor & Lecturer online applications is 01.06.2021, and printed online application in hard form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 04.06.2021 (within office hour) in person or via courier.
3. The closing date for submission of Professor & Associate Professor online applications is 15.06.2021, and printed online application in hard form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 18.06.2021 (within office hour) in person or via courier.
MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
1. Candidates applying against BS-17 & above are required to submit the online application form on (jobs.gcwus.com), submit one hard copy of Online Application Form(duly signed) along with updated one page CV, attested copies of degrees/certificates/testimonials/ recent photograph (1×1) for all posts HEC recognized degrees (if required) are acceptable. No form will be considered without proper degrees/certificates.
2. Candidates applying against BS-I6 & below are required to submit one hard copy (duly signed) of the Urdu translated application form available in the downloads section on (www.gewus.edu.pk), along with an updated one page CV, attested copies of degrees/certificates/testimonials/ photograph (1×1) or all posts HEC recognized degrees (if required) are acceptable. No form will be considered without proper degrees/certificates. Urdu translated application forms are also available at the University reception.
3. Quota Policy will be applicable according to the rules of the Government of Punjab.
4. Applicants with Disability are exempted from a provision of pay order/draft.
5. General age relaxation shall be given as per the Government of Punjab policy at the request of the candidate.
6. The candidates are required to affix a demand draft/pay order or Original deposit slip of Rs. 3000/- for (BS-19& 20), Rs.2000/- for (BS-17 & BS-18), Rs.I500/- for (BS-16), Rs.1000/- for (BS-15), Rs.500/- for (BS-14 to BS-07) and for(BS-06 & Below no draft/ deposit slip required) (as processing fee (non-refundable for each vacancy) in favour of Treasurer, Govt. College Women University, Sialkot OR deposit in Bank of Punjab (Paris Road Branch Sialkot) A/C No. 6010001100300034 (Postal orders are not acceptable). Application forms received without bank draft/pay order or original deposit slip of the prescribed amount shall be rejected.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
8. In case the Candidate is a Government Servant, a Departmental Permission Certificate/ NOC issued by the Competent Authority of the concerned Department is required to be produced along with a hard copy of the application form. Any application without Departmental Permission Certificate/ NOC shall be rejected.
9. If the candidate has applied after taking NOC from his/her parent department/ Institution/ University and got selected in any other department/ Institution/ University during the process of selection, he/she would be required to send immediately a NOC from the new employer, failing which the application will be rejected ab-initio.
10. Candidates applying for more than one position shall submit separate applications along with all the necessary documents (separate bank draft for each post).
11. The age, qualification, experience, and other credentials of the candidates prescribed in the Advertisement should be completed in all respects on or before the Closing Date fixed for such post(s).
12. In case any information provided by the Candidate in his/her application form is found to be incorrect or false at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules.
13. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
14. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
15. The University reserves the right to withdraw or cancel or not to fill any post without assigning any reason.
16. The closing date for submission of Non-Teaching & Project Posts online applications is 01.06.2021, and the printed online application form along with all attached documents must be submitted on 04.06.2021 (within office hour) in person or via courier.
17. Errors and omissions are accepted.
Govt. College Women University, Sialkot. Kachehry Road, Sialkot.