National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is mandated to deal with the matters pertaining to generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power services; requires the services of suitable Professionals / Staff for its Head Office/Regional Offices.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Position:
- 01 Senior Advisor
- 01 Deputy Director
- 10 Assitant Director
- 05 Technical Assistant
- 07 Junior Executive
- 03 Dispatch Rider
- 02 Front Desk Executive
- 07 Naib Qasid
How to Download Application Form
Download All posts Application form from OTS website
General Terms and Consitions:
- Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Head Office/Regional Offices or anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the organization.
- Applicant shall present a set of attested copies of Degree/Certificate issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- In case of suitable candidate, the Authority may relax age limit and experience up to three (03) years.
- By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
- Applicant shall apply directly on Open Testing Service (OTS) website.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Open Testing Service (OTS) website i.e. www.ots.org.ok for important announcement (procedures for Roll No./Screening Test Schedule/Result etc.) related to recruitment against above posts.
How to Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on Open Testing Service website (www.ots.org.pk)
- Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designation banks.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Applications may be sent on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (in original) within 15 days after the publication of advertisement address given below.
- MANAGER OPERATION PID(I) No.127/21 Open Testing Service Pakistan Address: Office # 01 Central Avenue Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad
- Contact No. 051 111 687 222, Website: www.ots.org.pk E-mail: info ots.org.pk