OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER PRIMARY LARKANA
Phone 0749410555 — Email: email@example.com
Applications are invited for initial recruitment/appointment having domicile of District Larkana from the eligible (Male / Female) candidates for the non-technical vacancies BS-01 to BS-04 lying vacant in the Primary Sub-Sector, Offices / Schools of District Larkana.
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper
Table of Contents
Government Jobs in Larkana Download Advertisement
Government Jobs in Larkana Download Application Form
TERMS & CONDITIONS / GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1 Qualification:- For the post of Nab Qasid, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker, Malhi the candidate should be literate having sound health and physique.
2. Age of the candidate shall be 18-28 years.
3. There shall be a general relaxation in the upper age limit of 15 years as per Govt: rules / policies in vogue, as circulated vide Notification No.S011(SGA&CD) 5-64/2011 dated:-27 July 2020.
4. The candidates with lower / underage at the time of applying with respective closing date are not eligible.
5. Reserved for women (15%) quota, Physically Challenged Person (05%) quota and minorities (05%) quota will be strictly observed as per Government policy.
6. The candidate applying in District level schools / Office must possess the Domicile of that District.
7. The candidate applying level schools/office must possess the domicile of that District and respective Taluka too.
8. The candidate applying at Union Council level schools/office must possess the Domicile of that District and respective Union Council.
9. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview by the DRC of District Larkana as per extant recruitment rules/policies.
10. The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased as per rules and policies and nobody will have the right to challenge the same.
11. The applicants already in government service shall apply through their respective departments through the proper channel.
12. The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be made permanent after completion of the probation period as provided under the Sindh Civil Services (APT) Rules, 1973.
13. The candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position with names of schools/offices as mentioned above.
14. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates who will appear for the test/interview.
15. The eligible candidates are advised to submit their applications in the prescribed format in the office of DEO(P) Larkana along with their qualification/experience certificates (if any) domicile / PRC-D-Form, CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
16. Due to the current health situation the candidates shall submit their applications through courier/post and no application will be received by hand.
17. The last date of submission of the application is 18.06.2021.
District Education Officer