Jobs in the Office of the Coordinator / Principal Govt. Postgraduate College Bannu, Outside Miryan Gate Bannu City:
Teaching Faculty Required (Temporary Basis):
Coordinator JMC Bannu / Principal. Govt. Post Graduate College Bannu invites applications on prescribed form for the position of faculties (teachers) in Newly Merged Area (NMAs), purely on a temporary basis initially for six (06) months(extendable if need, @RS. 80000/- per month for the following subject in the NMTD college. The application form can be obtained from the Government Post-Graduate College, Bannu during college hours or from the college online page.
|Name of College||The subject for which Teachers required|
|1. GPGC Miranshah NWTD||Botany. Maths. Chemistry. political Science, History, Physics, English, Economics, Statistics, Law, Pak Studies, zoology, Urdu, Geography.|
|2. BDC Mirali NWTD|
|3. GGDC Miranshah NWTD|
|4. GDC Kotka Habibullah NWTD|
Eligibility Criteria for selection:
- Candidate possessing a minimum Master’s degree or BS 4 years Degree (16 years of education) with a minimum of Second Division.
- Candidate holding domicile of the district of the concerned college. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates, a domicile holder from the neighboring district can be considered.
- Candidates not above the age of 35 years on the last date.
- Candidates are directed to submit the applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of academic documents, recent photographs, an attested copy of CNIC & domicile, and an updated cv on or before (minimum 15 days from the date of publishment of the advertisement).
Terms and conditions:
- only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/demonstration.
- Experience certificates issued by recognized institutions will be accepted.
- Remuneration will be paid for the academic session only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for interview/demonstration.
- Candidates shall clearly mention the name of the subject they are applying for, on the envelope.
- Prescribe quota for disabling and minority candidates will be observed.
- Hiring shall not confer upon him/her any right of regularization of services.
- All the positions will be only for merged areas and non-transferable