Local Government of Sindh announced Jobs 2021 Directorate of Youth Affairs Sindh Karachi 2021 Advertisement was published on Daily dawn newspaper on 18 September 2021 on Saturday. New careers for appointment against Posts of BPS-01 BPS-04. Application is invited for appointment to the post lying vacant in the Directorate of Youth Affairs, Sindh. Karachi. The details of vacant posts and requirements for appointment are as under.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 05 Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- 01 Driver (BPS-04)
- 03 Plumber (BPS-04)
- 05 Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- 03 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 04 Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- Download Application Form
- Attach all required documents with the application form
- Send application form at Office of the Youth Affairs address
Detail of each post in Directorate of Youth Affairs Jobs:
|5||Naib Qasid||03||Preferably literate||18-28||Sindh|
|6||Sanitary Worker||04||Preferably literate||18-28||Sindh|
Candidate Criteria and Instruction:
- 15% quota for women and 05% quota for minorities are reserved as notified by the Government of Sindh.
- There shall be a general relaxation in the upper age limit of 15 years as per Government policy/rules in vogue, as circulated vide Notification No. SOH (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011 dated 14.09.2018.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates who will appear for the test/interview.
- The applicants already in Government service shall apply through their respective departments.
- Application along with two passport-size photographs. attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, and Experience Certificate (if required) should be addressed to the Office of the Directorate of Youth Affairs, Sindh, Youth Development Centre, Abul Asar Hafeez Jalandhri Road, Block#15, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi, within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- The vacancies are purely on a temporary basis and will be made permanent after completion of the probation period as provided under the Sindh Services (appointment. promotion and transfer) rules 1974.
- The only eligible I shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed and posted at their respective places of posting.
- The No. of vacancies may be increased or decreased on an availability basis.
- Those who have applied previously may apply afresh.