Sindh Higher Education Department announced Jobs in Sindh Agriculture University SAU Tandojam. Jobs advertisement was published in Daily Dawn newspaper on 18 September 2021 on Saturday.
Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam needs the following Project Staff for project title Establishment of SAU campus at Umerkot and Additional infrastructure at SAU Tandojam being funded by the Government of Pakistan through PSDP of the Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad. All the positions are purely contract basis, initially for a period of one 01 year and extendable further for 03 years and or completion of the project provided extension will be made on the satisfactory performance and will be upon completion of the project. in this context, applications are invited on the prescribed application form from candidates, having domicile of Sindh province possessing required qualification, experience, skills etc as mentioned against each.
Table of Contents
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- 01 Project Manager
- 01 Assistant Engineer Civil
- 01 Sub Engineer Civil
- 04 Sub Engineer Electrical
- 01 Accountant
How to Apply
Downlaod Applicaton fom at https://www.sau.edu.pk/jobs/
Applicant Instruction about Jobs:
- Candidates applying for the above posts need to submit two (02) copies of the prescribed Application Form along with testimonials, photographs and domicile certificates, CVs with each set.
- The application form can be downloaded from SAU Website; www.sau.edu.pk/jobs and must be submitted to the position through Challan in HBL, SAU Branch, or Demand Draft payable in favor of Director Finance, SAU Tandojam.
- For Project Manager and Assistant Engineer (Civil) Rs.2000/- (non-refundable)
- For Sub-Engineer (Civil and Electrical) Rs.1000/- (non-refundable)
- For Accountant Rs.1000/- (non-refundable)
- Candidates applying for more than one position should submit a separate application form for each post along with
- The candidates who are already in service in Government or autonomous bodies should apply through a proper advance copy of the application form but should have to produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time candidature may be rejected.
- Application on plain paper and/or received after the due date will not be considered.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post/ withhold the appointment Against any advertised post.
- Shortlisting of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University. Only be called for test/interview and not eligible candidates will not be informed.
- The decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing at the interview/ written test.
- The last date for receiving the application form to the office of the undersigned is 04-10-2021 (No extra time delays etc, candidates are expected to dispatch/ submit applications ahead in time)