Online applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for filling the following vacant positions at District Health Officer Nowshera. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to Nowshera District.
- Clinical Technician (Cardiology)
- Clinical Technician (Dental)
- Clinical Technician (Radiology)
- Clinical Technician (Anesthesia)
- Clinical Technician (Surgical)
- PHC Technician (MP)
- PHC Technician (MP)
- PHC Technician (MCH)
- EPI Technician
- Store Keeper
1. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test in District Nowshera. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process. He/She will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
2. Interview calls letter will be issued to shod listed candidates only.
3. Short song will be based on the screening test conducted by ETEA.
4. Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the date of receipt of the application i.e. 26th Feb 2021.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be entertain.
6. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing Govt. Rules.
7. The candidates waking in Govemment I Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
8. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with a separate fee.
9. Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
10. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel /reject any application by assigning a reason.
11. S. No. 06 and 09 are specifically for EPI purpose only.
12. No TADA will be admissible for test/ interview.
13. In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
14. Errors/Omissions number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the post online.
2. After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number) Project code & candidates’ personal information will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs.500/- as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission Please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and so not share it with anyone else.
5. After online application, DONT send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of ovine application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 8th Feb 2021
7. the Last date for submission of the online application is 26th Feb 2021.
8. Candidates will be informed through SkIS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Rol No. Slip.
10. No separate call letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal I carrier means.
• Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
• Read the instruction thoroughly before filling the online application form.
• ETEA shall verify the deposit fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
• Fee deposit on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
• Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
• Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
• Appficabons of all those candidates who do not give correct information Ale filling the mine application form will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.