The Punjab Government’s Higher Education Department is seeking applications from highly successful, devoted, qualified, and motivated professionals to fill empty positions in a number of universities. This career ad was taken from the Daily Dawn newspaper on November 13, 2021, and was titled Higher Education Department Punjab Jobs 2021. Candidates might also check out the Punjab Jobs section of the Education Department.
HED Punjab is seeking committed, qualified, and experienced professionals to work on its Strategic Planning Unit project as Procurement Specialists, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists, IT Specialists, Financial Specialists, Human Resource Specialists, Communication Specialists, GIS Specialists, Data Analysts, Planning Officers, Monitoring & Evaluation Officers, IT Associates, HR Associates, and Communication Associates.
These positions will be filled by Punjab locals. Applicants of both genders are welcome to apply. These positions require competent and eligible candidates with qualifications in the same discipline such as a Middle, Graduation, and Master’s Degree.
The vacancy notification posted below contains complete eligibility information. Employees of the government are also eligible to apply, but they must present a No Objection Certificate when the PHED is required. Applicants who wish to apply for multiple positions should submit separate applications. The HED Punjab website, www.hed.punjab.gov.pk, has all of the details.
Table of Contents
Jobs Vacancies in Higher Education Department Punjab 2021
- Procurement Specialist
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- IT Specialist
- Financial Specialist
- Human Resource Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Planning Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- IT Associate
- HR Associate
- Communication Associate
- Research Associate
- Computer Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
How to Apply for Higher Education Department Jobs 2021 Punjab:
- The application form can be downloaded from www.hed.punjab.gov.pk.
- The Deputy Secretary-General, HED, Civil Secretariat, Lahore, should receive this application form.
- A detailed CV, educational certificates, degrees, diplomas, experience certificates, research publications, and passport-size photographs should all be included in the application.
- These applications, which must be comprehensive in every way, must be received by December 6, 2021.