To experience life one should choose to study in South Africa. South Africa is blessed with the world’s most amazing nature. The international students can also work up to 20hours per week during a term.
Applying for a student visa
- A valid Passport
- Filled BI-1738 form with all required details. BI-1738 is a resident permit for South Africa. (Form can be obtained by searching BI-1738 and then download the pdf from the official website of South Africa)
- Visa application payment proof( African visa payment is US$130)
- Two passport-sized photograph(color)
- An official letter of confirmation from the university you are chosen in South Africa(Official letter must contain study duration, registration, and course completion within the time which is allotted to a student)
- Proof of financial support
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance with yearly update letters during the study stays in South Africa.
- Police clearance certificate
- Accommodation details
- A permit from parents and details of acting as a guardian in South Africa(under 18)
A student visa for South Africa should be valid until the end of the course.