If you are looking for e challan online, then you at the right place, here you will find a complete method to pay your challan. the Lahore High Court (LHC) instructed the government to launch the traffic challan system online. City Traffic Police (CTP) has collaborated with Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA). The government of Pakistan has launched the E-Challan system in Lahore. The traffic E-Challan system is all about the Electronics Traffic Violation Ticket system.
How Traffic E-Challan System Works:
Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has installed cameras on different roads of Lahore City. These are the modern Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras. Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is a new latest technology, which reads the vehicle registration number plate and builds data. The vehicle Electronic Challan is sent to personal addresses. This is the address that is registered on the vehicle. E-challan consists of the picture of a vehicle driving against the rule especially the picture of the registration number plate of the vehicle. There will be also details on how the driver violed.j
How to Check Online Your Traffic E-Challan
If you want to check your traffic E-challan system, here is the complete detail with step by step instruction. You can also take print of this e traffic challan.
1. Open the Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) official website https://echallan.psca.gop.pk/.
2. On the main page, there is two option. a is Plate Number and b is CNIC.
3. You will have to fill both fields.
4. If you don’t have any e challan, then there will be a message “No Record found”. otherwise, a document will b shown.
5. Then, Press Control + P, if you are using Pc. If you are using a mobile phone then go to the menu and press print. A PDF option will be highlighted. Press and save it, then you can take a print.
How to Pay Your Online Traffic E-Challan:
If you want to pay for your traffic challan, then there are two different ways. You can use any one method to pay your challan.
1. You will have to visit The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or Bank of Punjab (BoP). Please, take print of your e challan before visiting the Punjab Bank or National Bank of Pakistan.
2. The second option is easy, You can visit any National Bank of Pakistan NBP’s ATM machine. ATM Machines at Bank of Punjab will also work.
3. The government is also decided to create a E-challan smartphone app. If this will happen, then this will be the easiest way to pay your challan at home.